§Brawlers of Fate§
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Brawlers of Fate§

A forum for all members of the §Brawlers of Fate§

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Nintendo Rendezvous
Nintendo Island
Nintendo Assembly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Upcoming Clan Events
Clan Tournament and Multi Clan Tourney
Latest topics
» get fans on facebook page xi
Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook f2
Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm by Guest

» More Activity
Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am by xM3722x

» Guess who's back
Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 am by xM3722x

» Vs. Band of 7
Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:05 pm by Gooch

» My Introduction...
Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm by Gooch

» Hey. Whats up?
Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:29 pm by Gooch

» Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm by LuigiFreak

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Clan Ranks
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animals4
Admin
Admin
Animals4

Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare Empty
PostSubject: Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare   Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:37 pm

The popular Worms franchise is on its way to WiiWare and possibly DSiWare, according to a recent interview with Martyn Brown, creative director of Team 17.

"There's a bunch of things coming out: there's a new Worms for Wii, and PSP and probably DSi coming down the line as well. All digital. And some other new stuff, off in the distance, which we can't discuss... so... well, it's all non-Worms stuff as well."

Team 17 has shifted entirely to digital distribution, and will self-publish all their future titles, starting with Alien Breed Evolution for XBLA, PSN and PC and Worms for iPhone. It would seem the team has gotten tired of dealing with publishers in the retail business.

"We've worked on projects with publishers who told us to pull features, then we get the criticism then from the user-base, which is no fun at all. The latest example was the Wii version of Worms: A Space Oddity and we were told to pull the online way before release and that was purely because they didn't believe that they could test it on time. Rather than the fact that it was actually working," he explained.

"Obviously the end users just don't understand that sort of stuff and we get all the flak, even though we were told we'd be looked after in terms of who made that decision."

Source: Aussie-Nintendo
Back to top Go down
https://brawlersoffate.forumotion.com

Worms getting ready to invade WiiWare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
§Brawlers of Fate§ :: News and Editorials :: News Articles-
Jump to: