§Brawlers of Fate§
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Brawlers of Fate§

A forum for all members of the §Brawlers of Fate§

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Nintendo Rendezvous
Nintendo Island
Nintendo Assembly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Upcoming Clan Events
Clan Tournament and Multi Clan Tourney
Latest topics
» get fans on facebook page xi
Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook f2
Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm by Guest

» More Activity
Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am by xM3722x

» Guess who's back
Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 am by xM3722x

» Vs. Band of 7
Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:05 pm by Gooch

» My Introduction...
Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm by Gooch

» Hey. Whats up?
Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:29 pm by Gooch

» Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm by LuigiFreak

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Clan Ranks
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon   Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 pm

[size=14] Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Console: Nintendo DS
Rating: 8.5/10

This game here is great. What I love about it the most was its incredible storyline. It needs smarts to win, but it also got violence. Like I said in a previous review of a Fire Emblem game the game is like chess….Chess with swords, killing, arrows, magic, dragons.
Another thing is the game has Wi-Fi .I’m going to say this every time I do a review of a Nintendo DS game that has Wi-Fi.
Okay well lets start the like and don’t like section.

~~~~~~~~~~~I don’t like~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Risk- At some moments you have to risk soldiers and let them die. What sucks is you don’t know sometimes who your gonna risk. Sometime it may make you risk one guy, well it may turn out that guy is who you train the most. Then there goes all that training for him.

-Maps- Most maps in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon do something like that forces you to go one way. In most Fire emblems you can take different routes to get to one point. In this game you mostly have to take one route at all times.

~~~~~~~~~~I did like~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Translated- I do like the fact that the game was translated from the Japanese version to America. The game was one of the first Fire Emblems and was never brought to America in English. So I was glad they did that.

-Portable- Fire Emblem was always on base consoles. (Non-Portable consoles.) So when I found out it was coming out for DS I was pretty surprised. The game was originally made for the Nintendo 64 (I’m pretty sure. Comment me if I’m wrong, I’ll change it.) then they formatted it for DS with the translation.

-Wi-Fi- In a Wi-Fi match you can choose a certain amount of your own people from you Story mode, and then take them into battle against someone else’s. Also more trading wise too. Yup, you can trade your people with other players. So if you need a little help with a part go online find someone willing to trade, and go win!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So all around Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon is a great game. For you out there without it I recommend buying it. For you with it……..Wanna Wi-Fi Trade? Just kidding just kidding.

Well see you all in my next review.

8.5/10?

Comment what you think of that!
Back to top Go down
http://Eadvent.ipbfree.com
Animals4
Admin
Admin
Animals4

PostSubject: Re: Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon   Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 pm

I love the wifi because I've played it before and just the gameplay but I don't really play my DS anymore
Back to top Go down
https://brawlersoffate.forumotion.com
LuigiFreak

LuigiFreak

PostSubject: Re: Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon   Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm

It loved it, I beat it, it was a pain in the ass because my characters were so under leveled, I gave up on it after that though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon   Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Page 1 of 1