§Brawlers of Fate§

A forum for all members of the §Brawlers of Fate§
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Nintendo Rendezvous
Nintendo Island
Nintendo Assembly
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Upcoming Clan Events
Clan Tournament and Multi Clan Tourney
Latest topics
» get fans on facebook page xi
Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook f2
Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm by Guest

» More Activity
Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am by xM3722x

» Guess who's back
Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 am by xM3722x

» Vs. Band of 7
Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:05 pm by Gooch

» My Introduction...
Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm by Gooch

» Hey. Whats up?
Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:29 pm by Gooch

» Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm by LuigiFreak

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Clan Ranks
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 
 

 Hello everybody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuigiFreak

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 22
Location : In the Mario World

PostSubject: Hello everybody   Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi everyone I just joined and I know I'm going to have a great time here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gooch
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 20
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:47 pm

LuigiFreak wrote:
Hi everyone I just joined and I know I'm going to have a great time here.
of course you will
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animals4
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Check your basement ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:48 pm

LuigiFreak wrote:
Hi everyone I just joined and I know I'm going to have a great time here.

Welcome you will be a great addition to our MKWii team
And soon to our Brawl team

_________________






Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brawlersoffate.forumotion.com
Gooch
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 20
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Animals4 wrote:
LuigiFreak wrote:
Hi everyone I just joined and I know I'm going to have a great time here.

Welcome you will be a great addition to our MKWii team
And soon to our Brawl team
yeah i heard he has 9999vr in MKWII
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animals4
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Check your basement ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:52 pm

gooch wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
LuigiFreak wrote:
Hi everyone I just joined and I know I'm going to have a great time here.

Welcome you will be a great addition to our MKWii team
And soon to our Brawl team
yeah i heard he has 9999vr in MKWII

I know yes
I think I have like 7000

_________________






Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brawlersoffate.forumotion.com
Gooch
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 20
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Animals4 wrote:
gooch wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
LuigiFreak wrote:
Hi everyone I just joined and I know I'm going to have a great time here.

Welcome you will be a great addition to our MKWii team
And soon to our Brawl team
yeah i heard he has 9999vr in MKWII

I know yes
I think I have like 7000
for me like 8500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuigiFreak

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 22
Location : In the Mario World

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:01 pm

gooch wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
gooch wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
LuigiFreak wrote:
Hi everyone I just joined and I know I'm going to have a great time here.

Welcome you will be a great addition to our MKWii team
And soon to our Brawl team
yeah i heard he has 9999vr in MKWII

I know yes
I think I have like 7000
for me like 8500
Yeah, I do have 9999vr But it wasn't easy to get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gooch
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 20
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:02 pm

LuigiFreak wrote:
gooch wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
gooch wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
LuigiFreak wrote:
Hi everyone I just joined and I know I'm going to have a great time here.

Welcome you will be a great addition to our MKWii team
And soon to our Brawl team
yeah i heard he has 9999vr in MKWII

I know yes
I think I have like 7000
for me like 8500
Yeah, I do have 9999vr But it wasn't easy to get.
did you get 9999vr witha kart yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuigiFreak

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 22
Location : In the Mario World

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:04 pm

gooch wrote:
LuigiFreak wrote:
gooch wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
gooch wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
LuigiFreak wrote:
Hi everyone I just joined and I know I'm going to have a great time here.

Welcome you will be a great addition to our MKWii team
And soon to our Brawl team
yeah i heard he has 9999vr in MKWII

I know yes
I think I have like 7000
for me like 8500
Yeah, I do have 9999vr But it wasn't easy to get.
did you get 9999vr witha kart yet
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodmeta
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 21
Location : Shreveport, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:14 am

LuigiFreak wrote:
gooch wrote:
LuigiFreak wrote:
gooch wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
gooch wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
LuigiFreak wrote:
Hi everyone I just joined and I know I'm going to have a great time here.

Welcome you will be a great addition to our MKWii team
And soon to our Brawl team
yeah i heard he has 9999vr in MKWII

I know yes
I think I have like 7000
for me like 8500
Yeah, I do have 9999vr But it wasn't easy to get.
did you get 9999vr witha kart yet
What do you mean?



YOUR CONFUSING ME!!! D:

Anywho. Welcome To Brawlers Of Fate, All Of Us Do Hope You Have A Good Time Here!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banana Ninja
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 23
Location : In The Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Welcome to the site i hope you enjoy it here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuigiFreak

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 22
Location : In the Mario World

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:24 pm

I will enjoy it to the fullest extent that I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gooch
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 20
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:21 pm

LuigiFreak wrote:
I will enjoy it to the fullest extent that I can.
of course you will
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuigiFreak

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 22
Location : In the Mario World

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Saying the same thing over and over again is getting boring...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello everybody
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
§Brawlers of Fate§ :: General :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: