§Brawlers of Fate§
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Brawlers of Fate§

A forum for all members of the §Brawlers of Fate§

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Nintendo Rendezvous
Nintendo Island
Nintendo Assembly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Upcoming Clan Events
Clan Tournament and Multi Clan Tourney
Latest topics
» get fans on facebook page xi
New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook f2
New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm by Guest

» More Activity
New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am by xM3722x

» Guess who's back
New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 am by xM3722x

» Vs. Band of 7
New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:05 pm by Gooch

» My Introduction...
New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm by Gooch

» Hey. Whats up?
New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:29 pm by Gooch

» Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm by LuigiFreak

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Clan Ranks
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animals4
Admin
Admin
Animals4

New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes Empty
PostSubject: New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes   New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:29 pm

Friend codes have been getting on gamers' nerves since the inital release of Nintendo's online service. Just recently, however, it was stated by one of IGN's editors, Matt Casamassina, that an upcoming third-party Wii title is going to do away with the friend code system. Said game is supposedly coming out in 2009 and is allegedy going to be a 'major online title'.

While there has been no official confirmation on the what the game is. Speculation led to gamers to believe it was High Voltage's upcoming title, The Conduit. But as we know it was not The Conduit. Then what game could it be?

Source: IGN
Back to top Go down
https://brawlersoffate.forumotion.com

New Major Online Game To Do Away With Friend Codes
Page 1 of 1