§Brawlers of Fate§
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Brawlers of Fate§

A forum for all members of the §Brawlers of Fate§

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Nintendo Rendezvous
Nintendo Island
Nintendo Assembly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Upcoming Clan Events
Clan Tournament and Multi Clan Tourney
Latest topics
» get fans on facebook page xi
Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook f2
Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm by Guest

» More Activity
Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am by xM3722x

» Guess who's back
Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 am by xM3722x

» Vs. Band of 7
Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:05 pm by Gooch

» My Introduction...
Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm by Gooch

» Hey. Whats up?
Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:29 pm by Gooch

» Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm by LuigiFreak

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Clan Ranks
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii Empty
PostSubject: Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii   Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Call of Duty 3 (CoD3)
Console: Wii
Rating:7/10

CoD3 is a war based game, revolved around WWII(Yet AGAIN!). In this game your run around as a solider trying to free the French capital from Germany. Thing is you don’t just play as one person. You play as American, French, Dutch, and Germen Rebels. From shooting Nazi’s to controlling tank’s. I will say, when I played this game I accidentally played it on hard and I didn’t notice till the very end when I got my finishing report. Well Like I have done in many of my reviews here is where I do what I liked and what I didn’t.
~~~~~~~~~What I didn’t like~~~~~~~~~~~

-Game play interactive- Some moments you were walking and around a corner A germen would pop out and you guy would wrestle over a gun to shoot each other. Okay I didn’t like that cause, one it took forever till the end and my hand started to hurt. Second Once when I finished one and shoot the guy I look over and like six of my guys are sitting there looking at me, I was like “…….What the hell! You guys couldn’t shoot him for me?!”

-Truck controls- At moments in the game you have to drive a truck invading Nazi’s. Thing is the controls are more sensitive then freakin Mario cart for the Wii!

~~~~~~~~~~~Things I liked~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tanks- Hehe……Tanks.. Do I even have to say why?

-Storyline- A lot of the time you have to protect a hill from the Nazi’s cause if they took them there would be a major change in the area advantage. I remember near the end you have to protect Hill 298.(Not sure exact number.) You had to watch so many places cause they would just keep coming, and coming, and coming. Other things about the story line I liked is you were never the same solider. You would switch between a Solider from the French, Germen Rebel, America, And Dutch( Dutch most of the time is when you control tanks)

-Sniping- If you are a good sniper in games, then this game is perfect with the Wii point action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so in my actions I say this game is a good buy if you like war games.

7/10 Like it?

Well let me hear what you think below.
Back to top Go down
http://Eadvent.ipbfree.com

Vince's Reviews: CoD3 For Wii
Page 1 of 1