§Brawlers of Fate§

A forum for all members of the §Brawlers of Fate§
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Nintendo Rendezvous
Nintendo Island
Nintendo Assembly
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Upcoming Clan Events
Clan Tournament and Multi Clan Tourney
Latest topics
» get fans on facebook page xi
Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook f2
Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm by Guest

» More Activity
Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am by xM3722x

» Guess who's back
Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 am by xM3722x

» Vs. Band of 7
Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:05 pm by Gooch

» My Introduction...
Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm by Gooch

» Hey. Whats up?
Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:29 pm by Gooch

» Vince's Reviews: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm by LuigiFreak

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Clan Ranks
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 
 

 MKWii Vs. Band Of 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animals4
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Check your basement ^.^

PostSubject: MKWii Vs. Band Of 7   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:14 pm

COMING SOON

_________________






Spoiler:
 



Last edited by Animals4 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brawlersoffate.forumotion.com
Shadow the dangerous



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: MKWii Vs. Band Of 7   Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:47 am

when will it begin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuigiFreak

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 22
Location : In the Mario World

PostSubject: Re: MKWii Vs. Band Of 7   Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Animals4 wrote:
2 on 2
LuigiFreak - Shadow the dangerous vs. MidKnight - Rebelling_son
3 Series Of Team Vs. Races (12 Races)



LuigiFreak after one series of four races could you please take a pic of the screen so we can prove that we won.

I can't, I have a camera, but not a cable link to upload it to my comp. sorry man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animals4
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Check your basement ^.^

PostSubject: Re: MKWii Vs. Band Of 7   Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:48 pm

LuigiFreak wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
2 on 2
LuigiFreak - Shadow the dangerous vs. MidKnight - Rebelling_son
3 Series Of Team Vs. Races (12 Races)



LuigiFreak after one series of four races could you please take a pic of the screen so we can prove that we won.

I can't, I have a camera, but not a cable link to upload it to my comp. sorry man.

That has an SD Card after you take the pic plug the SD into the comp.

_________________






Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brawlersoffate.forumotion.com
LuigiFreak

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 22
Location : In the Mario World

PostSubject: Re: MKWii Vs. Band Of 7   Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:56 pm

Animals4 wrote:
LuigiFreak wrote:
Animals4 wrote:
2 on 2
LuigiFreak - Shadow the dangerous vs. MidKnight - Rebelling_son
3 Series Of Team Vs. Races (12 Races)



LuigiFreak after one series of four races could you please take a pic of the screen so we can prove that we won.

I can't, I have a camera, but not a cable link to upload it to my comp. sorry man.

That has an SD Card after you take the pic plug the SD into the comp.

The SD card can go into the comp.? I'll have to figure out where, but ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banana Ninja
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 23
Location : In The Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: MKWii Vs. Band Of 7   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:13 am

You need an SD card reader for your PC, they aren't that bad in price can probably find one at a local Target/Frys/Best Buy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuigiFreak

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 22
Location : In the Mario World

PostSubject: Re: MKWii Vs. Band Of 7   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Banana Ninja wrote:
You need an SD card reader for your PC, they aren't that bad in price can probably find one at a local Target/Frys/Best Buy

Thanks for telling me, I'll be sure to get one then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gooch
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 20
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: MKWii Vs. Band Of 7   Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:32 am

hmm sounds like a good war
Yay! i have 100 posts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MKWii Vs. Band Of 7   

Back to top Go down
 
MKWii Vs. Band Of 7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Radical Inquisitor and his merry band 1500
» British Band
» Pushing Band Candy
» The Soul Stealers Corsair Band (formerly Kabal of the Stolen Soul)
» EMO'S NEW BAND , CHECK IT OUT <3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
§Brawlers of Fate§ :: Clan Events/Wars :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: